MINT DENTISTRY’S KEEP SMILING PROMISE TO VETERANS
But if you’ve suffered injuries to your teeth or gums during combat and you think there is no hope for your smile to ever be normal, well there is. So, here is what you must do:
- Fill out the form detailing your troop or regiment, your years in combat, nature of your injuries.
- Please enclose all your medical information from the VA if possible. These can be emailed to you then to us.
- Please enclose a copy of your discharge papers. This contains private information which we will guard zealously and destroy after 30 days.
- Be sure you’ve enclosed your contact information.
- Please enclose a picture of your mouth.
Fill out the form below or read our FAQ. We are receiving questions only through e-mail at this time firstname.lastname@example.org